Saturday, December 10, 2011

Week 13

Happy Saturday, friends! I hope none of you were crazy enough to hit the crowds at the mall today. I was. Christmas shoppers are not my favourite people.

I had a lot of fun taking this week's photos. One photo involved a trip down to the beach and another a slow walk through the neighbourhood on a particularly cold night. I love playing with my camera, however, so they were worth it.

Something abandoned:
Something black and white? Miss Sacha Marie, of course!
Light. I chose this one at this time of year because secretly I wanted to do something with all the Christmas sparkle in the neighbourhood. One slow, crisp walk later:

As for my favourites, I am especially fond of this red barn Rachel took a photo of:
My mom's black and white photo was stunning and apt:
And my father puts my light photo to shame with this amazing photo:
Good work, friends!

If you're new to Saturday Scavenger, here are the basic rules:

* I give three clues, you take three pictures.
* Post those three photos to some online space (blog, Facebook, Flikr).
* Come back here and link your photos in a comment so that we all know you're playing along.
* Each Saturday I'll post my own photos, my three faves from each category, and three new clues! Be creative and have fun! (Don't forget to grab the button that links your readers back to Life as Two, so others can join in the fun as well. It's over there on the sidebar!)

The new clues for this week are:

An old book
Something that begins with the letter 'R'
Something in your favourite colour

Have fun!

No comments: